Holiday's

The holiday's are coming up fast!!  Anna and I were talking today about what we wanted to do for Thanksgiving.  The holidays are hard for both of us but for different reasons.  They are hard for me because my parents are dead and I miss them both a lot around the holidays.  My Anna is thousands of miles from her parents and hasn't seen them in over eight years.  I hope that my son will be able to take her to the Philippines next year to see her parents and grandparents.  She is a very special woman and I know that my Mom and Dad would have really loved her.  She and I are going to make this years holidays the best we have all had in years!!!  They will be full of love and laughter and all the things that make family special!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy