My sons shop now has two muscle cars to be restored. One is a Nova and the other is an El Camino. The boys are planing on putting big block engines in both. They brought home a 454 to go in one of them! I can't wait for us to get started on them. I love watching one go from a rusty ole heap into something beautiful. It helps us all to have some time together and feel like we have accomplished something. My son and his wife work so hard and such long hours, I'm glad that he has that as a way to relieve some stress.
Have a great day.
Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
One evening an old Cherokee Chef told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, ' My son, the battle is betwe...
No comments:
Post a Comment